Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Paddy's Day Allie!

AllieOop said...
I'm off to a Barbeque with stuck up Californians who think our Wisconsin steaks are not real steaks because they come from cow, instead of steer, I say who cares? My Porterhouse is always delicious.

They're usually half in the bag by they get there anyway, always bring their own wine.

I do think it was mean of them to take this photo of me last Paddy's Day and put it on Facebook.

What happens on Paddy's Day stays in Paddy's Day.

7 comments:

blake said...

Duuuuuude.

Chip S. said...

Titus's sister?

Trooper York said...

You need to enlarge it to get the full flavor so to speak.

Anonymous said...

Is that her(my) butt?!!! I will never drink green beer again.

MamaM said...

On the bright side, she has a nice crown and the thoughtful look of someone working something out.

windbag said...

That may be the funniest thing MamaM has written.

Anonymous said...

The thinker is a stinker.