Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It never turns out the way think it will



We are in the how stretch of the show and it never turns out the way you think it will. The network had a totally different view of what they wanted and that will be what you will see. It will be good TV but not exactly the way we wanted it to turn out. We still have to do the interviews which will really shape the show and I hope more of our personality will come through. They are still really committed to the show so we have a good chance to go forward with a second season. But we still have to see how it will work when the audience view it.

We have the title and it is not the one we hoped for. But we will live with it. I can't tell you it yet but will announce it when TLC says it is ok to put it out there.

We do know that we will air on Tuesday May 29th at 10pm right after the "Live" What Not to Wear. So we will get a strong lead in and that should help us a lot. We just have to pray that it is good enough to give us a leg up and help us to be successful.

But I think we would be a lot more popular if they use the scenes of me molesting the mannequins.

10 comments:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I am looking forward to the show.

Trooper York said...

Thanks I think you will like it.

I would have done some stuff different but it was beyond my control.

I hope to do better if we get another chance.

ndspinelli said...

I'll even watch it..and I hate reality tv.

You need to turn that manny over.

Dust Bunny Queen said...

Woah. That late at night!? I'll have to record it and watch the next day.

Looking forward to it also.

Anonymous said...

I'll be on front of my TV with bells on! The Texas Bell is going to watch too with her circle of friends, I'm spreading the word!

ndspinelli said...

I'll have them spread the word to all the drag queens in Leavenworth.

blake said...

The "how" stretch?

Home stretch?

It's not done yet?!?!?

Michael Haz said...

May 29 party!

rcocean said...

Wow its so thrilling to know someone who is almost famous.

Good Luck on the show!

MamaM said...

MamaM's got this nagging fear he's going to make an ass of himself. In fact she's pretty much sure that's what's going to happen if he's allowed an inch of wiggle room. But she's also just as sure that someone, somewhere, is likely to find that Refreshing, quite possibly Endearing, or maybe just outright Bold and they're going to Laugh.

Here's hoping the guy with his finger on the cut and paste knows how to Capitalize.