Saturday, March 10, 2012

Louie CK in the shit again!


Dedicated readers of Trooper York know that Louie CK is one of my favorite comedians. He is a liberal douche with a foul mouth. Which is fine by me because I am a conservative douche with a foul mouth. The answer is not to protest his appearance but to let a conservative with the same sensibility talk right after him.
They can get Nick DePaulo to balance it out. But they would never do that.

With that all said and done I would not censor Louie Ck or stop him from preforming just because he said mean things about Sarah Palin.

I mean you know he would get deleted if he said some mean things about a sacred cunt at another place but that is not how we do things here.

4 comments:

The Dude said...

I've been there, that's for sure.

Where is Sam Kinnison when you really need him, eh?

Chip S. said...

We are all foul-mouthed douches here.

And all cunts are holy sites to me.

blake said...

Louis CK did a great thing with his latest comedy routine: He filmed it himself, and set up free web distribution.

Total cost to the viewer? $5.

He made about a million dollars in 12 days.

He used about $250K to pay for the production, $250K for his staff, kept $220K for himself. The rest he gave to charity.

That was a couple of months ago, and he hasn't updated since then. But I think he's a smart guy, a hard working guy, and he put his money where his filthy mouth is, so he has my respect.

And I dunno if he's really liberal. I mean, he hates all the right-wing politicians (REALLY hates them) but he's got a whole bunch of non-PC, non-liberal attitudes.

Trooper York said...

He is the kind of liberal you can argue with but still respect.

Sort of like Allie.