Saturday, March 10, 2012

Nutella pizza


We really started the tour on Friday. We have been eating in the same restaurant every day for lunch and we are having and filming the finale party at the upstairs room.

At lunch on Friday they sent over a complementary Nutella pizza for desert. Covered in strawberries. It was delicious. And it gave us the idea to do our own private pizza tour.

We looked up the organized bus tour that we went on the last time and they didn't have anything on Saturday so we decided to do it on our own.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nutella is like crack to me, I love that stuff. Frangelico is delicious too, all from the humble hazelnut.

The Dude said...

It is clear tonight and the stars were shining bright. Now the moon has risen - it's a beautiful evening, that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

Ah, Sixty are you getting romantic on me?

The Dude said...

I am sitting here doing my proofreading and listening to Puccini and I can see the moon through the window. Yeah, that's how I roll, baby...

Anonymous said...

Puccini, you devil, now you're really getting to me.

The Dude said...

Are you sure your plumber doesn't want to check your plumbing or lay some pipe or something? Give him a call...

Anonymous said...

Good idea.

Anonymous said...

But I'm kind of mad at the plumber. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'll just have some dark chocolate.

The Dude said...

LOL - I was kidding, but I was out of line. Chocolate fixes everything.

Anonymous said...

Yes it does and wee little glass of Frangelico.

blake said...

I can't process that thing.

Nutella? And...fruit? And it's...pizza?