Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Paddy's Day Blake call back!



Blake said.....

I don' t drink so I don't have a lot funny stories about St Paddy's Day. The only one I have was when I was living in the valley and I would go to that coffee shop where Leah Remini would always come in. One St Paddy's day I was there and she rolled in really drunk with her girl friends and went to the counter and pushed in front of everyone. This one English dood got all upset and she turned and beat the shit out him with her heavy breasts.

That man was Ricky Gervaise.

But it was ok. You see she thought it was Sharon Osbourne.

9 comments:

The Dude said...

Jack Elam is keeping an eye out for Trooper this weekend.

chickelit said...

Blake has admitted in these annals that he actually looks like Jack Elam.

Trooper York said...

This is a call back to the first day's of Trooper York. Just sayn'

Trooper York said...

I hear that bloggers should always repeat stuff when they get lazy.

Or drunk on a Friday night. Just sayn'

blake said...

I wish my life was that interesting.

Also, Leah Remini is teeny tiny. I'm sure they're lovely breasts but hardly deadly weapons.

Though she COULD kick Ricky Gervais' ass, I suspect. And Sharon Osborne's probably.

blake said...

I wish I were aging as well as Jack Elam did.

Darcy said...

Hawt.

blake said...

You think THAT's hawt, you should check out my matching undies and socks.

ricpic said...

Jack Elam had aplomb...and also apear...looking in different directions.