Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Jets suck so baid it is really entertaining.





So the Jets have announced that they are out of the Peyton Manning sweepstakes and they are signing Dirty Sanchez to a big new extension.

It is pretty funny. They are doing the right thing for the wrong reason. You have to stand behind your young quarterback and make sure he develops and grows. That's what the Giants did with Eli Manning. And they won two Super Bowls. Heck that is what the Packers did with the over rated Aaron Rodgers and they got One Super Bowl and herpes from Ryan Braun.

You just don't go for the next old geezer who is free for  a year and think you can win with him. The Giants failed most the times they tried that. Norm Snead. Craig Morton. Kurt Warner. It is very hard to win with a retread.

But you might get an old loser who will email photos of his junk to your cheerleaders. So just know you have to stay away from those loser Ex-Packers. Just sayn'

9 comments:

The Dude said...

Bret Favre was as good a Jet as any of them, right?

Chip S. said...

Who would Suzy Kobler do?

Chip S. said...

Things I learned at TOP today:

There's apparently something called the "Greco-Roman alphabet," that is indecipherable to internet trolls but completely known to edutcher.

Psychometricians can't measure general intelligence, but Seven Machos knows it when he sees it.

Sorry. Just babbling here by myself....

The Dude said...

And to think I wasted my afternoon cutting and installing rafter ties. What a shame.

chickelit said...

Are you raising the roof?

Watch yer head.

The Dude said...

Thanks, CL, I wear my hard hat, now.

Got the roof raised, the gable end walls installed, installed a new window on the western (wailing) wall, and am redoing the interior now. My brother is supposed to visit soon and I want him to stay in the shed.

Yeah, we're close that way.

Michael Haz said...

WTH is wrong with your blog? Every time I try to post it crashes.

blake said...

I'm not having any trouble, Haz.

Try rebooting?

Titus said...

I just watched Fargo for the millionth time. One of the best movies ever...don't ya know.

I fucking love Marge Gunderson and Norm son of a gun Gunderson.