Sunday, June 8, 2014

Good Luck Chuck



We went over to Fort Greene to see our friends Chuck and Aimee last night. Chuck just had a heart thingy. Not similar to mine but still serious. So we went over to try and cheer him up.

We had dinner and then started playing this stupid game that uses your phone. It is an app or something. You see you take the phone and hold it in front of your forehead and everyone sees the word there and acts it out or give clues to make you guess what it is. The fun is the crazy stuff people do to get you to guess.

My two best clues of the night:

1. What you were in Law School.

2.  What do women smell like.

They got them in about two seconds.

4 comments:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Cheetos? I got the second one!

windbag said...

I like coconuts.
You can break open,
They smell like ladies lying in the sun.
If I had my way,
I'd give some coconuts to everyone.

MamaM said...

Heart thingys are serious, no matter what. Laughter helps as does song.

Windbag, this one is for you, complete with gestures from the Pre-Pamplamoose Era.

windbag said...

MamaM, I don't get e-mailed when a thread gets further comments, so I missed this. Great video. Merv favors Robert De Niro, don't you think? I used to watch Merv Griffin, Mike Douglas, and Dinah Shore when I was a kid. Loved to listen to famous people talk about mundane elements of their lives. Nowadays, it's all hype. If someone is on a talk show, it's because they're promoting their latest project.