Sunday, June 22, 2014

Like Honey Nut Cheerios



What does it taste like when you get screwed.

Carmelo Anthony has decided to opt out of his contract with the Knicks and is going to join another team. You would think he would stay with the team that can pay him the most money but he claims he want to go where he can win. I say good riddance.

Carmelo Anthony is the typical overpaid under performing NBA player that made me give up on the sport. I used to have Knick season tickets. Now I can barely watch the games. The game has changed too much for me. What it was in the 1970's, 1980's even the 1990's is not anywhere what it is today. It is the final victory of the style of play that has ended any vestige of interest in the game.

I hope he has a lot of fun in Houston or Chicago. I know he is not going to win.

1 comment:

Shouting Thomas said...

Losing follows Melo.

Has anybody noticed?