Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dog Day Afternoon

New York Post Weird But True July 1, 2008
An Oklahoma woman was busted for bestiality after her son stumbled on a trove of homemade movies showing her having sex with dogs.

Diane Sue Whalen, 54, was charged with crimes against nature, as was Donald Roy Seigfried, 55, her alleged partner in a movie-production business. The tapes and three dogs were seized.

A third suspect, Mr. R H Hardin of Sommerfield, Ohio is also wanted for questioning as a person of interest to the authorities.




I wonder if it was ok to take pictures of the dogs naked. Rh is in a lot of trouble.

Wait a minute. I thought Seigfried liked tigers. Did he switch teams or something?

2 comments:

I'm Full of Soup said...

Girls gotta make a living somehow I guess.

Happy Independence Day Troop- have a fifth on the 4th!

blake said...

Heheh. RH on the run....

You know, you don't get a lot of "Crimes Against Nature" charges these days. I suppose there's a degree of pride to be had for winning the race to the bottom.

Me, I'll just stick with good ol' fashioned necrophilia.