Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dear Mrs Steve Philips


I know I haven't written to you lately but I have been real busy. Ever since I got together with Petey Gammon's I have had a whole new life. He finally gave up his gig with those bitches at ESPN so we can be together all the time. It gets kinda of boring sometimes because all he wants to do is listen to replays of old Red Sox games and have me whack him off with his autograph Johnny Pesky jock strap but we are happy.


SO WHY DO YOU WANT TO RUIN MY LIFE YOU CUNT!!!!!!


I see where you are having Steve go on the Today show this Monday to talk about our love affair. I know you have brainwashed him and are going to make him tell lies about what we had together. I mean he is never going to tell the truth about the great sex we had all three times in my Acura in the parking lot. Ever since you sent him to sex jail he has refused to talk to anyone. I bet you did to him what they are doing to Tiger Woods. You are so evil, I don't know how you can live with yourself.


Well I don't care what lies you put Steve up to telling on the TV. That Matt Laurer is so gullible he will believe anything. I mean he even believes that Obama was actually born in the United States for crying out loud. What a jerkoff. Which is what Steve sceamed the second time we did it in the parking lot at Busch stadium. And you know Steve likes his Busch hairy so to speak. He loved my Oscar Gamble why don't you have talk about that why don't you!


Anyway you can give this picture to Steve so he can see what he is missing. I was just going out to pick up another jumbo colostomy bag for Petey. He always loses his bowels when spring training starts and that is only a couple of days away. You tell Steve he can think about what he gave up that dumb fuck.


Sorry I have to go to the bodega to get more Depends. Petey wet himself again. I dropped a can of Chicken of Sea out of the cupboard and that made him think of Ted Williams and that always gets him excited.


Tell Steve I will be watching on Monday. He better watch what he says.

Toodles

Your Pal

Brooke

No comments: