Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dear Mrs. Steve Philips


Well I listened to Steve on that pompous prick Mike Francesa's radio show and I am pissed. Pissed I tell. As pissed as Petey gets if I don't change his Depends every hour on the hour.


Francesa kissed his ass the whole time. All Steve talked about is his sex addiction. How it was all his fault and you had nothing to do with it. Well that's not what he said when he wanted to put it in my pooter in my Acura in the parking lot at Fenway Park. He said you were a frigid bitch that only wanted to go to the spa and that you had no time for him. All he ever did was talk bad to you all three times we did in the car. Of course I had to wear the big Mr. Met's head but I am pretty sure that was what he was mumbling about.


Francesa just took calls from douche bags who wanted to kiss his ass and Steve's ass. He would never have me on his fuckin' show. I mean I lost my job too. My boss screwed me and lied to me and he gets to go on and sell his rehab bullshit and I am cleaning the colostomy bag of a Red Sox fan just to make ends meet. If I didn't let Steve meet my end none of this would have happened!


WHAT ABOUT ME!!!!!


Where do I go to get my reputation back. Or to get another job. I mean David Letterman offered me a job and I had an application in with Governor Patterson but he fucked that up and now I am up shits creek.


Stevie better realize he ain't gonna get off this easy. I know where he lives. I know where you live. I know where rock lives. And I am gonna rock. Just wait and see.


Look behind you when you go out. Just so you know.


Toodles,
Your pal,
Brooke

No comments: