Saturday, February 6, 2010

Clash of the Titans!




Well tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday and since the Giants won't be in it I will be selling bloomers at the store. It is usually a pretty good day as a lot of women who hate football will be out spending their husbands money before he loses it on the game.

Since I don't care who wins since it doesn't count I want to wish both teams good luck.

Oh and Beth and Hoosier Daddy emailed me photos of their outfits that they are going to wear to the game.

Sish-boom-bah.

5 comments:

Jason (the commenter) said...

You can bet I wont be going anywhere near Tampa on Sunday!

Hoosier Daddy said...

You have to admit, I make a fetching Imperial Stormtrooper.

Well here is a toast to a good game. Two damn good teams going at it and may the best team win, which of course is the Colts :-)

Michael Haz said...

Hoosier, too bad about the Colts. It was a tough loss.

What time does the game start?

Geaux Saints!

Penny said...

Good luck to your teams, Hoosier and Beth!

Don't forget about the other important sporting event today...The Puppy Bowl!

OMG those dogs are way too cute.

chickelit said...

Don't forget about the other important sporting event today...The Puppy Bowl!

LOL. My daughter is DVR that! And she's a Colts fan because they're horse-themed.