Friday, February 26, 2010

Dear Mrs. Steve Philips


Dear Mrs. Steve Philips

I am sorry that I have not written to you lately as I have been very busy with my new lover. Peter is the greatest and so much better than that Scievey Stevie that you are stuck with. Don’t tell me the bullshit that you are getting a divorce. I know you still have your hooks in him you frigid bitch. He should just go out and stick it in the snow. He would have just as much fun.

You have not idea how great my life is with Petey. He is a real man not a sleaze like Steve. He doesn’t make me only have sex with him in my Acura in the parking lot like Steve used to do. We live together. That’s right I can stay in his house. I mean I have to change his colostomy bag every two hours and the rubber sheets every day but that is little enough to do for love. Petey just loves to look at me. He always tells me that he when he looks at me he wished he had the eyes of Tony Conigliaro. Isn’t that sweet! Steve never said anything like that. He only told me to turn around and face the window put that Mr. Met head on. What a freak!

Anyhoo, I hear that Steve is going on the radio with that pompous fuck Mike Francesa on WFAN. He better watch what he says I want to tell you. If he is nasty you should know I can be nasty right back. I know a lot of stuff. Dirty stuff. Filthy stuff. He better not fuck with me. You will be sorry!

You better use that micro-chip you inserted in his head to control him or you will be sorry. Oh and I loved the outfits you dressed the kids in on Monday for the snow. They looked so cute when they went into school.

Just sayn’

Toodles,
Your Pal,
Brooke

14 comments:

Trooper York said...

It's on now and Steve is even sleazier than I ever thought.

Trooper York said...

On the Yes network for you snowbound dudes who can't follow this series. Just sayn'

Trooper York said...

No mention of Brooke in his mea culpa.

I fear for the bunny.

Trooper York said...

We have just started watching this show called the "Good Wife" that covers the same ground. Interesting.

Trooper York said...

He's talking about sex addiction.

What a dick.

And I mean that in every sense of the word.

Trooper York said...

Francesa is a another dick. I hope they open the phone lines.

There was a guy on just before this that called Philips out as the sleaze bucket he really is. But they will never put a guy like that through to slap him around.

Trooper York said...

Hey this douche says he is part of a twelve step program for sex addiction.

He says he has to take it one day at a time.

Trooper York said...

Wait a minute.

Mackenzie Philips is his sponser.

I think she thinks they are related.

Trooper York said...

She keeps saying "Who's your daddy?"

Trooper York said...

Hey Steve said something I agree with.

"Everybody thinks I am a turd."

Got that right.

Trooper York said...

This is a classic in the annals of self-justifying bullshit.

What a load of a crap.

A real man doesn't cheat on his wife.

What a douchebag.

And Francesa is kissing his slimey ass.

An Edjamikated Redneck said...

Ya know Troop keeping feelings like that bottled up will kill ya!

Sometimes ya just gotta let 'em go.

But what do I know; I haven't followed Baseball since they banned Pete Rose, the sumbitches.

Trooper York said...

This kind of stuff just drives me crazy. I don't understand how an idoit like Francesa has a show and I don't.

I know, I know I am just jealous. But this is basic malfesance in the first degree.

Trooper York said...

Just goes to show you anybody involved with the Mets is sleazy and scummy.

Just ask Doyle.