Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's all there in black and white.


"Miss Kyle...Miss Kyle...why are you on the roof."
"Why I am looking for someone officer."
"Please come down, you might do yourself an injury. What are you doing up on the roof."
"Why I am looking for my therapist. He seems to have abandoned me. And I don't know why."
"I am sure he didn't mean it. He is proably just very busy. Now please, come down off that roof."
"No I don't think so. It is kind of hot and this is a tin roof. Where else should a cat be after all. Meeeeoooowwwww!!!!!1"

5 comments:

chickelit said...

I think Selena chased him back to blogger lady.
That's my theory at least.

Trooper York said...

Yeah, I am scared of dead Mexicans too!

Trooper York said...

But Selina Kyle is not scary.

She is puuurrrrffffeeecccctttt!!!

chickelit said...

But she came on so strong and she is so purrfect in everyway.

Plus everybody was watching.

Preformance anxiety?

chickelit said...

But Selina Kyle is not scary.

Sorry Troop, I'm not as "up" on my superhero villians as you seem to be. I shoulda known better.

Say, what do we have in common anyway?