Saturday, February 13, 2010

It' almost Valentine's Day!


Hey it's almost Valentine's Day. Did you get your honey something?


We have a bunch of knick nacks that we got at the gift show. Candles and picture frames and smelly stuff with sticks sticking out of the bottle. I would never guess that a picture frame would be a good gift but the wife said so and it must be true. I even sold one to a clueless dude who wandered in looking for a gift. 'Dude, get the frame, put a picture of the two of you in it and tell her she can put on her desk. You will be golden."


We are promoting this new look with the red paisley "Lulu" dress. Along with the black cardigan and the accessories. The Lulu is our most popular dress as lawyers and doctors love it. It is sleeveless but perfect to wear under a blazer or lab coat to give a splash of color. It really works out great for the professional woman.


The maid called in sick today. She cleans the store four days a week. We have the cleanest store on Court St. So guess who get to mop and dust and wash the windows. That right. Me.


I just hope the wife doesn't make me wear that maid's outfit again.

8 comments:

Darcy said...

Hehehe. Pics, please. :)

AA has a thread presumably bemoaning the absence of Bissage. Guess which comment thread she dredged up?

Ugh.

Peter V. Bella said...

The one with the fishnets and stilettos?

Peter V. Bella said...

BTW,
They are mourning the loss of the "Missing" Bissage over at the blogger lady.

blake said...

Pics, p--oh, Darcy's got it covered.

Troop never learned the trick of cleaning badly so you're not asked twice....

Trooper York said...

I saw that Darcy and made my contribution.

The blogger lady likes to stir it up.

ALthough i detect the fine hand of a gardener in some of this. Just sayn'

Darcy said...

Yeah. I just read. :)

I like Bissage. As I know you do too, Trooper. I hope he's alright and just enjoying life.

I don't think he'd appreciate that thread being the example of his contribution to Althouse, but maybe that's just me being silly.

Trooper York said...

They used that post for a reason.

Nothing happens without a reason over there. A passive agressive reason but a reason none the less.

Just sayn'

Trooper York said...

Someone called it a "low" point. Just goes to show you that people can't mix it up without getting their panties in a twist.

But to each his own.

I just thought that Titus was supposed to be the drama queen. What's up with that?