Thursday, February 18, 2010

Egads Moneypenny what have you done?


"Egads Moneypenny what have you done?"
"Whatever do you mean Commander Bond?"
"You look so different. What could possibly brought about this change?"
"Oh that. I am not wearing any make up. Perhaps that is the difference. You are seeing the real me!"
"Yes that puts a whole new face on it as it were. I must say I much prefer the old Moneypenny. Perhaps she will return."
"Perhaps she will. In the meantime I must inform you...that I indeed have a gun."
"Yes. Quite. A woman with a little something extra. Respect must be paid. I hope you can still be friends."
"Why of course James. Why ever did you think elsewise."
"That is a relief. Well off to Jamaica. I need some new seashells."

2 comments:

ricpic said...

Beautiful outfit she's wearing. Now if I wore an outfit like that...at the very least I'd get dirty looks. Life's unfair.

chickelit said...

I'm kinda glad that the more recent Bond flicks ditched Moneypenny. M plays a much better "Moneypenny" for James.