Thursday, February 18, 2010

Would you like to see where the clam bit me?


"Well my dear that is most certainly a beautiful pair."
"Yes I love these seashells."
"What, oh yes those too. I must ask you a question though?"
"Certainly James. What is it?"
"When I just embraced you I felt something hard concealed in your bikini. What was that?"
"Oh that is my clam knife. I keep it concealed. Near my clam."
"Ah a knife. Well that works for me. I just wouldn't want to be stabbed with something else in an inopportune moment. I hate when that happens."
"Oh James no need to worry. I have nothing to hide."
"Splendid my dear, splendid. Now let's take a closer look...at those clams shells."

3 comments:

chickelit said...

Ursula Undress was hot in The Blue Max too.

chickelit said...

FYI Troop: I think those are conch shells not clams.

Trooper York said...

Wait a minute, I don't think you can see her conch in that shot.