Thursday, February 4, 2010

Moneypenny, you don't call, you don't write.....


"Miss Moneypenny, you don't call, you don't write, you seem to be ignoring me?"
"Nonsense Commander Bond. I have been busy lolling around on top of my desk and rubbing myself against office supplies."
"Well it seems like we have talked in days Moneypenny. I hope you are just busy and not indifferent."
"Seriously Comander Bond, you must get over yourself. You know when you are not entertaining you can't expect much of a response. Give me something to talk about and you will here from me."
"Fair enough my dear Moneypenny. Here let me run this up my flagpole...so to speak!"
"Ohhhhhhh JJJJJAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!"

1 comment:

Penny said...

James. Always priming the pump...

While Moneypenny, on the other hand, is busy checking the inventory.