Thursday, February 11, 2010

Feel better Slick Willie


Bill Clinton had a little heart thingy and I hope he is ok. I know ricpic doesn't think we should wish him well but I guess I have a soft spot for the big lug.

I mean he is big fat white guy who likes junk food and whores and cigars. I kinda identify with that you know. Like Michelle Obama rooting for the Klingons in the Star Trek Movies or Hillary yelling to Margaret Hamilton "Look out for the house...look out for the house."

I just can't help walking a mile in his heart stents.

Feel better Slick Willie.

3 comments:

chickelit said...

MO's got that Goldie Hawn CT look on her face. It's the tongue man!

Anonymous said...

The Drudge Report had the flashing siren posted with the headline that Clinton was in the hospital. About four lines down was another headline that read "Man Charged After Using Snowblower." I thought the two were related at first.

I never thought I'd utter these words, but I wish Clinton was President instead of what we have now. Speed recovery wishes to Bubba.

Penny said...

I am with you on this one, Troop. Christ, I don't wish anyone ill health. That's just plain wrong. It's even more bizarre to do that because someone's politics are different than yours.