Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Now this is a strange one!



Someone I know told me a strange story. She owns a business on Court St and once helped out this trouble young hipster dofous woman. Now every time she runs into her she makes a big thing out of it.

Now this broad (the hipster) is a Buddhist and goes on and on about the positive energy and beautiful soul of my friend. So she wanted her to go meet another member of her temple. A celebrity who needed to learn from her.

Courtney Love.

I shit you not. She said she was perfectly normal and all cleaned up and very business like. Just goes to show you that you can't always believe what you see on TMZ. Just sayn'

5 comments:

Peter V. Bella said...

Here is ther question. It is three am. Your voice is hoarse from too many smokes. You are in the bag. There she is, Courtney Love, at the end of the bar, sucking a cigarette in such a way you wished you were the cigarette.

Do you wake up with her in the morning?

Michael Haz said...

I used to date Courtney Love. Leave Courtney alone.

ricpic said...

Look at the longshoreman mitts on her. Cancels out her sucking capacities...but that's just me.

chickelit said...

I think she acted great in The People vs. Larry Flynt. A much better actress than a musician IMO, but I guess she already knows that.

john said...

MH -

Did you court Courtney?