Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hello darling, can I buy you a drink?






So you just come from the Seaport and have been tossing back drinks with your buddies that work on Wall Street. You pile into a cab and it drops you off at your local. It's about three in the morning and you are feeling no pain. You look down the end of the bar. And there is a woman there.....sucking on an unfiltered cigarette and nursing a dirty martini. Who do you want that babe to be:

Snookie from the Jersey Shore with a pizza
Julie London humming some jazz as she sips her martini.
Joan Blondell knocking back a beer and telling you about Seattle
Sheree North just looking sultry and hot and slutty
Susan Saradon leaning over to give you a look at her fun bags.

Come on big guy. Who do you buy a drink?

16 comments:

Hoosier Daddy said...

I'll go with Julie London. Susan needs to be careful she doesn't trip over those hooters.

Trooper York said...

There really isn't a bad choice in the bunch if you ask me.

Peter V. Bella said...

I'd take Sarandon. I'd ride so hard her eye balls would pop and her ears would cave in. I'd turn her into a Conservative.

Dust Bunny Queen said...

Well, I have to opt out of this poll since I'm probably trolling for drinks myself...oops did I say that.

And SUSAN for God's sake put on a bra or get a boob lift or somthing. Your tits are racing to your belly button. You can tie then in a knot and tie them in a bow.

Dumbplumber weighs in and says: Julie London as long as she isn't still smoking (and since she is dead the chances are she's not) and if she is willing to switch to scotch.

Trooper York said...

Ah, that's the problem in that situation. She is always smokin'

Smokin' hot and smokin' unfiltered cigarettes at the bar. So you have to take the good with the bad.

Your husband has great taste though. I love Julie London too!

Just put her album on the turntable when you get one of the girls back to your place.

Peter V. Bella said...

It's three O'Clock in the morning. You are in your favorite joint, half in the bag, sucking on a Chesterfield. It's three O'Clock in the morning and the phone rings...

Ron said...

2nd Julie London!

Hoosier Daddy said...

Pete. We may need to do an intervention here.

Peter V. Bella said...

HD,
In my time I have been there and done that.

Peter V. Bella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peter V. Bella said...

IT’S QUARTER TO THREE

blake said...

I don't know from Julie London but she'd be my choice just from the pix.

And she can sing? Yeaaah.

Jason (the commenter) said...

Slut!

I'm Full of Soup said...

Pall Malls or Luckies?

save_the_rustbelt said...

Any of them but Snookie. Gag me.

Anonymous said...

Snookie it is. Brunettes who bring you pizza...does it get any better?