Saturday, March 15, 2014

Hey I am back to my old tricks.

We have been working like dogs and ending up staying late at the store. So I am too tired to cook. I mean it gets to be about ten o'clock and I am bushed. So we decided to go to Marco Polo and splurge. I know, I know I am not going to do this more that once a week at most. I can't take it. But if I am I have to go full dog doncha think?

I ordered the gnocchi that was just off the hook good. Oh for my appetizer they had a great lentil soup and Lisa had a delicious stuffed artichoke.

Lisa had the gluten free pasta with sausage and broccoli rabe and garlic and oil. Also top of the line.

Of course I was relegated to tea as I can not have alcohol yet but Lisa had a nice glass of Malbac. So we got to top off a very busy week with a nice night out.


4 comments:

rcocean said...

Just had lentil soup at an Afghan place. Pretty good, and very filling.

sakredkow said...

And I just had a bowl of Coco Puffs. So don't listen to me. Throw in some recipes as well.

A loaf of bread, a jug of wine, and you guys.

ndspinelli said...

There are many healthy dishes that are also healthy, lentil soup is one.

ndspinelli said...

Many "TASTY" dishes that are also healthy.