Saturday, March 15, 2014

Let them eat cake....not so fast you!

So Antonio over at Monteleone's bakery across the street is very creative in all the cakes he bakes. He is really an artist. The cakes he makes are favorites of all the kids in the neighborhood. Even big kids like me.

The bottom shelf has a lemoncello cake on the left hand corner. Then a chocolate mouse cake next to it. In the back you can see two cakes that look like hamburgers. They are strawberry short cakes made to look like burgers. The kids love that cake.

The next shelf was my downfall. On the left is a nutella cake that is out of this world. But the clam cake next to it is killing me.

This cake is cannoli cream with white cake and marzipan cheese. He is literally killing me as this is my favorite combination of all time. I have to walk past this all the time and I am always pressed up against the window like fucking Garfield jonesing at that cake. 

It's just not fair. Doesn't he realize I have a heart condition. Jeeze.

1 comment:

rcocean said...

We can dream, can't we?