Thursday, March 27, 2014

Another one bites the dust

Television without pity which is a website about television shows has announced that it is going out of business in April. That is pretty surprising since it was a very popular site with plenty of commenters. I enjoyed reading it and loved to comment even though I was banned no less than five times. Hee. I just registered with a new name and tried again. But I always broke the rules.

The site was purchased by Bravo and I guess they got tied of all of their shows being trashed in the comments. So they are closing it down.

Closing down the comments are what pussies do when they can't stand the heat. So to speak.

3 comments:

ndspinelli said...

This blog needs more cowbell.

Michael Haz said...

Here's your chance to go big. Open a website called More Television Without Pity.

Trooper York said...

I wish I had the time to do that. But I barely can post here these days as I am so freaking busy.