Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Summer of Boo Boo

Brother Bear really changed after his parents sent him off to camp. You see he was getting weirder and weirder because Mama Bear kept taunting him and flaunting her body. So Papa felt he had to send us away while he went off with the circus. He couldn't leave Brother alone with Mama Bear. Who knows what dirty things could have happened.

Papa Bear had his own problems. You see he was a bear supremacist which is funny because he wasn't even a polar bear and they are the only white ones. But since we were gingers we could pass. So he sent us off to this German Summer Camp in Wisconsin. It was run by a nurse named Inga who had some very strange ideas. She was an immigrant from Austria who claimed she came to America for political asylum. But she seemed like she would have fit right in. She was a totalitarian, dressed in black with a deaths head insignia and she hated Jews. She claimed that she married one but we all thought she just did that to torture him.

When Brother Bear came back he was really screwed up. He would mumble to himself at his job at the post office. He would only eat pork. And he kept repeating the same thing to himself over and over again. "Stacy is a whore. Stacy is a whore."

We had no idea what it meant. But we knew it wasn't good. Especially for Stacy.
(Stan and Jan Berenstain "Son of Boo Boo", The E True Hollywood Story of the Berenstain Bears)

9 comments:

The Dude said...

It's good to learn more of Inga Einsatzgruppen's background, now we need to learn more about how that commie rat bastard phx spent its childhood.

I am sure it involved a gulag.

ricpic said...

Who are these sons who have sexual thoughts about their moms? I mean my Mom had a big bosom but tits? Never!

ricpic said...

Ah So

Spring is here yet who'd know it
But for the light, the light that shows it
Is almost over, the time of low and dim
Sun.





A poem of Spring, pathetic but that's all the gas in my tank, for MamaM.

The Dude said...

While reading Insty I learned a new word:

backpfeifengesicht

no doubt very familiar to folks like ChickenKiev, but new to me. I like it.

We could have a thread about who best exemplifies backpfeifengesicht.

I'll start - Piers Morgan! Yay!

ricpic said...

Okay, I googled it. Sounded to me like bights the hand that feeds it but it's face that begs to be slapped although often they're the same person. Obnoxious and putting on superior airs. Those are the key ingredients of the face that begs to be slapped. Wish I could think of an example cause there are tons of 'em. Just occurred to me that being a waiter must be excruciating at times because of the way those creeps treat waiters. I hardly eat out anymore but when I did it was one of the most maddening moments when you're seated with a group and someone in your group motions dismissively to the waiter. This actually happened to me and I can't remember what the dismissive gesture was in reference to, clearing the table, taking the check, I can't recall, but it still galls me. It was my aunt, Riva Spencer, who did it. To be honest it makes you want to murder the person who disses the poor guy, the waiter. A Robbie Burns moment.

The Dude said...

I like the way you looped the word "bight" in there.

ricpic said...

Hey, I just realized you spell bight bite! Always learnin'.

The Dude said...

Full Definition of BIGHT
1
: a bend in a coast forming an open bay; also : a bay formed by such a bend
2
: a slack part or loop in a rope

Now get out there and take a bight out of crime!

MamaM said...

Three if not four Ah-so's at least here

One for always learnin' about bights and slaps

Two for enough gas in the tank to make it to the line about light, which is true and much appreciated. Present and noticeable regardless of what else isn't happening.

Three for disrespect in waves of dismissal.

And Four, the BrotherBear/MamaBear form of boundary crossing tends to be initiated by moms rather then sons and involve mixed messages early on.