Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The only husband at the table

I have to go to another dinner meeting tonight where I am the only husband. This happens to me all  the time. Both in business and professionally.

It reminds me of Ken Todd. His wife Lisa Vanderpump is the mainstay of two reality shows: "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and "Vanderpump Rules." Recently he was at a dinner and the crap was flying and he had enough. He was all "This is stupid" and "This is nonsense." I feel for you buddy. Sometimes you want to shout that to the heavens but you just have to sit their quietly.

6 comments:

bagoh20 said...

I'm usually the only guy who isn't married, and always the one who never was.

blake said...

Just sit there, quietly stirring the fire.

Michael Haz said...

If you say "nice hooters" a few times, people will stop talking to you.

rcocean said...

Actually I don't mind it. First, you're not expected to talk, just be "strong and silent". Second, it allows me to drift off and think about the NCAA tournament or my next hiking trip.

rcocean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rcocean said...

However, one of these days, I might stand up and say 'It amazing how women can talk so long and say nothing' just to see the reaction.