Thursday, August 20, 2009

Driving Eddie Curry


Eddie Curry: Davie?
Dave the limo driver: Yes'm.
Eddie Curry: You're my best friend.
Dave the limo driver: No, go on Eddie.
Eddie Curry: No, really, you are... [Takes Davie's hand]
Eddie Curry: You are.
Dave the limo driver: Yes'm. So where am I driving you?
Eddie Curry: Over to Stephon Marbury’s house in Coney Island. We be doing an intervention.
Dave the limo driver: OH SHIT! Dude did you see that you tube video with Stephon crying and dancing to the Michael Jackson video and eating Vaseline and shit. That shit was whack.
Eddie Curry: Whack? What the fuck it this 1994? This is a limo not a time machine and you don’t be lookin like Reverend Jim.
Dave the limo driver: I’m sorry Eddie I was just joking around. So who else is gonna be there?
Eddie Curry: Well his cousin Sebastian Telifair even though he hates his ass but his momma is making him go. And maybe Nate Robinson if he be out on bail from that driving thing. I don’t think Lee is coming cause I think he went to Alaska or wherever those white boys go on their time off.
Dave the limo driver: Do you think Coach D’Antonni will be there?
Eddie Curry: What are you a fool? That wop don’t give a shit about Stephon that be why he cut him in the firstest place. He only likes his boy he drafted that was always hurt.
Dave the limo driver: Damn Eddie, I don’t think you should be talking about always being hurt ya know.
Eddie Curry: Don’t worry about what I say, worry about whats you gots to do bitch. Hey Davie?
Dave the limo driver: What Eddie?
Eddie Curry: I gots another use for Vaseline not like Stephon. Pull the car over and I’ll show you bitch.
(Driving Eddie Curry, 2009)

No comments: