Sunday, August 30, 2009

Frenchy Fuqua's Shoe Blog


Yo blood how's it hanging?


I be living in Brooklyn these days so I had to go out to the Meadowlands to see my boys on the Giants play those lame ass Jets. Did you know that the Giants was the team that drafted my ass out of Morgan State back in '69. They traded me to the Steelers but I was always a Giant at heart.


I remember when I played in the Giants/Jets game. Then they had some real players. Joe Willie, Matt Snell, Emerson Boozer. And the boozers on the Giants like Tucker Fredrickson and Pete Gogolack. My boy Spider Lockhardt was on that team with me. I remember a hit he put on Don Maynard, damn my teeth still hurt from that.


Well it was the typical crappy exhibition game. The Jets hung on to win like that means something. I mean the Giants have won three Superbowls and the Jets haven't sniffed one since '69 so I guess they should celebrate this big win. For the Jets this is their Superbowl. For the Giants, the Superbowl is the Superbowl.


I went down to the locker room after the game to see the guys and the punk ass security wouldn't let me in. You believe that shit? I'm Frenchy Fuqua's Shoes man! What's up with that shit. It's just that these security guards are all protective and shit. Man I hope Eli gets that kind of protection when the season starts.


Oh and the Jets quarterback looked good. He seems like one wise Latina. Hah.

1 comment:

Trooper York said...

I am thinking about asking Rick Pitino's aborted fetus to do our college basketball recaps.