Friday, August 21, 2009

Frenchy Fuqua's Shoes Blog


Hey how ya doing blood. This is Frenchy Fuqua's shoes and will be following the NFL for all my brothers out there this season. You crackers too.


So I see where the Eagles got whooped last night by the Colts. When did they leave Baltimore? Did anybody tell Johnny Unitas? I bet he be pissed. Or wee-wee'd as they say.


I see where my boy Big Ben beat the rap with that Ho out in Vegas. I hear he did have to buy Kobe's wife a big diamond ring though. What's up with dat?


I remember I got in trouble the same way back in the day. That damn Shirley Hemphil. I mean I tole her I was married and all but she wouldn't take no for an answer. Next thing you know she be suing me for the fish outa my shoes man. Lucky for me they come up with that DNA shit. She's ReRun's baby momma.


My boy Plax had to take a plea. What a fool. Shootin hisself in the leg. Man everybody know you don't bring your gat to the club. What a chump he got what he deserved.


Well exhibition season is kinda boring. I can't wait for the real games to start. I love listening to Howard Cosell on Monday night man. Solid.





6 comments:

SJL said...

Where did you hear that about Big Ben?

Trooper York said...

You are kidding right?

ricpic said...

I don't like to think about that goldfish's chances.

SJL said...

I don't get you.

Trooper York said...

If I only had a nickel for everytime someone said that.

SJL said...

You do have a good sense of humor. That is a redeeming trait in man. In fact, it can trump other bad traits.