Monday, August 24, 2009

Its all there in black and white

"Why have you come to my lair Trey?"
"Well you have not come for your sessions Selina, I was worried."
"But you are the one that has disappeared Trey. You leave for weeks at a time and no one knows where you been"
"Well it's August Selina. I was on vacation. And you when I am on vacation I follow Jefferson Starship on all thier tour dates. I was at Jones Beach last night. We built this city on Rock and Roll."
"Well too bad you weren't around here Trey."
"Why is that Selina?"
"You might have got to see some Hot Tuna!"
"Hamana-hamana-hamana-uurrrpppphhh!"
"It not a white rabbit....it's a pink pussy....cat....ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!"

1 comment:

TMink said...

Now Selina. Your sexual innuendo must certainly be entertaining for you, but when are we going to start talking about your abandonment issues, your near death experience, your revenge fantasies, and your attraction to a certain caped crusader?

I want to you wear normal clothes next week, no more cat suits, and please, for the love of God, no more purring.

Thank you.