Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Frenchy Fuqua's Shoe Blog


Yo slick whaz happenin"


You know I moved up to Brooklyn, I couldn't be living in Pittsburgh no more after that unfortunate incident where my ex-wife rammed my car into all the other cars in the players lot at Three Rivers. She totally smashed up Mr. Rooney's Studebaker and I got black balled. A brother ca n't get a break.


So I be watching a lot of the local yokel teams alright. The Jets were are last night and man they sucked as usual. I swear they ain't won a freakin thing since Joe Willie left. Theys got this new puertro rican kid as the quarterback Sanchez or Lopez or some shit. Sssshhhiiiittttttt! Don't they know the spanish kids only play baseball not football. I mean Jim Plunkett was half a beaner I think but you need brothers on the team if you wants to win anything. Anyway this Pedro guy gets intercepted his first pass in the NFL and they run the sucker back for a touchdown. Perfect. He is a good fit for the Jets. Then they had this guy called Clemens at QB. Didn't he get in all that trouble for takin steroids or sumthing. Man I gots to pay more attention.


The game got a little closer as the sruberinies came in but the Jets still suck. I swear I bet they still wish they had Walt Michaels. Now they got Buddy Ryans son as the coach. I mean if they have to get somebody's son why didn't they get Vince Lombardi's or Tom Landry's or Chuck Noll's. Well not Chuck Noll's cause I think he was on the down low but maybe Lombardi's. Then when there was a problem he could put out a contract on him or sumthing. Man I just glad I ain't a Jet's fan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jets...rhymes with Metz...