Sunday, August 16, 2009

I decide what you can say!


Attendant Warren: Good morning, Miss Ratched.
Nurse Ratched: Good morning.
Attendant Washington: Good morning, Miss Ratched.
Nurse Ratched: Mr. Washington.
Miller: Morning.
Nurse Ratched: Good morning.
Nurse Pilbow: Good morning, Miss Ratched.
Nurse Ratched: Good morning. It has come to my attention that you have been misrepsenting yourself on your blog Attendant Washington. You claim to be a moderate but you seem miuch too liberal. As the Head Nurse in charge of moderating and controlling everyones behavior I must demand that you stop. I have spoken.
Attendant Washington: But Nurse Ratched this is still America isn't it? I mean I can call myself whatever I want and who are you to tell me what to do?
Nurse Ratched: I am the one who decides. I am the one who tells you how to behave. If you do not adhere to my dicates I am afraid I will have to make you take the medication.
Attendant Washington: Medication, what medication? I ain't taking any medication.
Nurse Ratched: If you don't want to take your medication orally, I'm sure we can arrange that you can have it some other way. But I don't think that you would like it.

4 comments:

Jason (the commenter) said...

I think Nurse Ratched did an excellent job. She's back, she's focused, and she's in tip-top shape. Pussies of the internet had better take note.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

There is a wicked streak about a mile wide on you, Trooper.

I love it.

blake said...

You're not gonna pull that shit today are you? Not today?

Trooper York said...

No, I pulled it yesterday.