Saturday, June 21, 2008

Have you ever heard a woman peeing, well I have and it's gross?

I sit in the back of the store in my office which is right next to the bathroom. Every once in a while one of the employees goes in there to pee. And the walls are paper thin. Man it's disgusting. Sometimes I have to hum real loud so as not to hear it. Other times I am not paying attention and my ears are assaulted. Now when a man takes a pee he is usually standing and makes a lot more noise. It's like a motor boat or something. But when a woman pees is sort sounds like a gross hissing sound like Gollum is masturbating or something. Do you think that Tolkien thought up Gollum by listening to women pee? I don't know why I think about strange things sometimes, I admit it that it's fucking weird.

Hey but anythings better then talking about Michelle Obama. I bet Mort claims that she doesn't even pee. It just evaporates or something.

2 comments:

Meade said...

From her autobiography: She pees. Standing up

But, little known fact: she has never ever farted.

blake said...

>>she has never ever farted

Could lead to spontaneous combustion.