Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hey is you is or is you ain't my baby momma?

Mr. Michael Woodman: Kotter, I have just found a pact written on the girl’s lavatory wall where 17 girls vow to get pregnant by the end of the school year. These filthy sweat hogs of yours must have something to do with it.
Gabe Kotter: I don’t think so Mr. Woodman, even the sweat hogs aren’t that stupid. (They go into the sweat hogs home room)
Gabe Kotter: Listen up, there’s a rumor going around that 17 girls are planning to get pregnant, do you guys know anything about this?
Vincent 'Vinnie' Barbarino: What are you talking about? I just started dance lessons and working in a paint store. I don’t have time to get all those girls knocked up.
Arnold Horshack: OOOOOOHHHHH! OOOOOOHHHHH! OOOOOOHHHHH! I volunteer to do it if Vinnie’s too busy.
Mr. Michael Woodman: Don’t be stupid Horshack, you’re Jewish. You couldn’t get it up enough to make 17 baby mammas.
Freddie "Boom Boom" Washington: Hi there.
Vincent 'Vinnie' Barbarino: What? Where?
Gabe Kotter: Are you saying you have something to do with it Washington.
Freddie "Boom Boom" Washington: Me, no way. I’m a player but I ain’t stupid enough to be a bareback rider like Barbarino Mr. Kot-tair!
Vincent 'Vinnie' Barbarino: Up your nose with a rubber hose!
Mr. Michael Woodman: If you used a rubber or put it up her nose you wouldn’t be in this trouble.
Vincent 'Vinnie' Barbarino: What trouble, where?
Freddie "Boom Boom" Washington: Some day I’m gonna run for President and gonna get a six point jump in the polls when you call my wife my baby momma.
Vincent 'Vinnie' Barbarino: I'm so sexually confused.
Gabe Kotter: Did I ever tell you about my Uncle Titus?
(Welcome Back Kotter, 1975)

1 comment:

blake said...

Hey, you didn't have to use a rubber in 1975, right?