Saturday, June 28, 2008

Top Ten Real Women with Real Bodies on TV.

10. Megyn Price who plays Audrey on Rules of Engagement. She plays the wife of lumpy Patrick Warburton and is a very sexy full bodied size twelve or so. Hot stuff.

9. Lois Griffith on Family Guy. Now that’s a hot red head who is built for fun. Giggity giggity!

8. Nancy Travis on the Bill Engvall Show where she plays the wife Susan. A MILF to the max her sexy style makes you want to lift her up while she’s cracking jokes and put her on top of the washing machine and stick your ….err well you get the idea.

7. Mariska Hargitay of Law and Order SVU who is the daughter of Hall of Famer
Jayne Mansfield. and she has always been one sexy piece of bacala. But ever since she had her child she’s sort of filled out even more and is really all you could ask for in someone who wants to put you in handcuffs.

6. Catherine Dent as L.A.P.D. Officer Danielle "Danny" Sofer on the The Shield. She is a tall buxom brown haired beauty who is another police girl who is just arresting in my book. Much hotter to me than the skinny Spanish chick on the show. I put her ahead of Mariska because she strikes me as a very dirty girl.

5. Diane Farr who was on Numbers as the sexy FBI agent who is banging the nerdy scientist guy.Used to be on Rescue Me. Another full bodied brunette who put on some weight and got oh so much more fuckable after she had a kid. (Hey I’m noticing a trend here, or is just me). Currently out of action while dropping twins, sill a hot mama.

4. Tatum O’Neil from Rescue Me. Yeah, yeah I know. What a hot mess. But still. Seriously. You’d hit that dude. After she had a few drinks you could bang her in Macy’s window. Just sayn’

3. Catherine Bell from JAG. Man just google her name man and you will get a nice surprise. The skinniest of our contestants she is still a full bodied piece of bacala who is really rounding into shape on her new show Army Wives. But did you see her in the bikini in the Australian episode of JAG when she walks up to Mac and he sends something right up the flag pole. “Wowie Zowie” as John Sterling would say “As sweet as Candy……they are high…. they are perky …..they are…” sorry I have the Yankee game on.

2. Kim Dickens as Joanie Stubbs on Deadwood. Against type for me but she just seems so crazy and sexy in a whorish kind of way. And she played a crazed killer on some crime show and was hot, hot, hot. She’s the kind of chick who is going to end up shot in the face by Phil Spector in another twenty years. But hot.

1. Patricia Arquette from Medium. A full bodied beauty who really has a real woman’s body. When she rolls over in the bed it takes five minutes for her tits to roll over. Her relationship with her husband is like that of a real marriage. Bitchy. Loving. Crazy.Sexy. All at the same time. And what a pair of melons. Damn. HOT!!!!!!!!!!

30 comments:

Meade said...

Laura Petrie beats em all.

Trooper York said...

Too skinny in my book. In her later days in the Newsroom when she started to fill out with those sweaters, now we're talking.

If you want a hot skinny chick from that era of television, I suggest you check out Connie Hines from Mr. Ed. Damn. Willbuuurrrr!!!
What are you nuts. You want to ride the wrong pony dude.

Meade said...

Okay then, you take Sally, I'll take Laura.

reader_iam said...

Oh, yeah, Mariska Hargitay. And I'm not even gay.

***

Speaking of "10" lists, I'm sitting here cracking up because of the ads that popped up alongside my gmail inbox just now, for example "10 Rules for Stomach Fat: Drop 9 lbs every 11 Days By Sticking with These 10 Easy Rules" and "The Wedgie Wedding Song: Why Does Everybody Love This Song?" (no, I don't know and I don't want to).

Trooper York said...

No problem dude. Look, Laura was a staid suburban housewife, beautiful no doubt about it. But young and naïve.

“Ohhhhhhh Robbbbb you want to put you’re what in my what…ohhhhhhh Robbbb I don’t know about that….. What would the neighbors think…don’t make so much noise…Ritchie will wake up….Rooobbbb stop that….it’s not Saturday night…..”

But Sally was a career gal back in the day when you had to go down to work your way up. So to speak. Plus she had to be hanging around the bar having a martini or three and sucking back those cigarettes and looking for Mr. Right. Or Mr. Right now.

I remember when I was in O’Lunney’s one night back in my single days. It was the midst of the cigar craze and they hadn’t banned smoking yet. So I had this Cohiba and I took it out to clip it. There was this “Sally” babe who worked for the Times (O’lunney’s was across the street from the Times Building). Anyway she goes “Oh I love a man who smokes a cigar. But you have to moisten it up first. May I?” I said “Sure.” and handed her the cigar. She puts the whole freakin’ thing in her mouth and turns it around with her tongue so it comes out backwards.

Needless to say I bought her a drink. Or three. Hilarity ensued.

Don’t be dissing the Sallies of this world my friend.

Meade said...

No dis, man. I love Sallies too. But admit it - Mrs. York is no Sally. Am I right?

great story, bytheway.

Trooper York said...

No of course not. She's an angel walking. But a burnette version of Patricia Arquette if you know what I mean.

Meade said...

Uh, yes. You lucky old fool.

reader_iam said...

OT:

rhhardin may be just a little bit right.

I stumbled on "War Games" just a bit ago, and even though I've seen it beaucoup times and know how it turns out, I still find the "tic-tac-toe..." sequence engaging. Plus, I sorta had a mildish crush on Matthew Broderick back then.

Meanwhile, someone brought up Squeeze over at Althouse, and I've got that dialed up. Jeez, it's shaping up to be a "back in the day" sorta evening.

Also, in the interest of disclosure, I asked Madawaskan if he/she knew that someone thought he might be my sockpuppet. He asked what "snorter of pop rocks" thought that. I haven't replied.

Heh.

(Running away, wicked grin in place.)****

reader_iam said...

****(Though with my luck it'll turn out YOU'RE Madawaskan. Or maybe even me! Who knows anything about anyone?)

/OT

reader_iam said...

Oh, Lord: Next upon AMC? Terminator 2: Judgment Day. All those skulls!

Trooper York said...

You are not fooling me Mrs. Peel. I know the ways of misdirection.

Plus there is always a What Not to Wear Marathon on Saturdays on TLC.

reader_iam said...

Meanwhile, over on Food Network, there's show on candy-toys. There's a thing-ie, Mr. Burp, that "burps"--that's what the host lady said--and emits a candy (but the "burp" doesn't sound like a burp, but more like an earp, to me--talk about not calling a spade a spade). Then's there's something called "brain drain." You open some sort of cap, which kinda, vaguely, real vaguely, resembles the screws or whatever they are on cartoon Frankenstein depictions, and suck out this sticky, sour gel.

My son would "luuuuuurve" that. Too bad he's not here.

reader_iam said...

I already know what not to wear: most of my wardrobe.

And is if you have any place to talk.

reader_iam said...

Sorry, that should have been "Big Burp." The show's on some sort of candy expo or convention in, I think, Chicago.

Not a candy person, myself, but I do have a bit of the little-boy gross-out fascination within.

reader_iam said...

So, there are both Diablo mints and scripture mints (ho hum, already knew that).

My question is when they're going to come up with a mint which can serve as a metaphor for the devil/angel scene in "Animal House." Not that I think that'd fly, or anything.

reader_iam said...

OK, back on the correct thread:

Anyone gives my child a candy toothbrush, I'm gonna kill 'em!

Meade said...

Man, I never understand even a third of what reader iams is talking about but I just love the way she says it.

reader_iam said...

KEEEWWWWWLLLLLLL! Candy bubbles!

OK, I'm into that. Tasty bubbles!

reader_iam said...

I mean, I think that's their actual name: "Tasty Bubbles.

OK, I'll take a break now.

Poor Trooper.

Trooper York said...

I especially like it when the families away and she gets into the cooking sherry. Cool.

Trooper York said...

Don't stop on my account. We still have a long way to go before closing time.

reader_iam said...

Not cooking sherry, dear: boxed wine.

Gotta let the dogs out.

Trooper York said...

Wow, you really are an Althouse fan. Hee hee.

Trooper York said...

(I can be mean on my own blog, I just don't like to do it on other peoples. That's not cool).

I'm Full of Soup said...

Damn never realized that was Tatum O'Neal ! You are right about her Troop.

And bingo bango bingo on Megyn Price from Rules of Engagement.

blake said...

Diane Farr?

She used to be skiiiinnnyyy.

I only know her from her "Loveline" days, though.

Mariska Hargitay is good looking, but I wanna slap her character. I can't watch that show.

Funny thing, I'm a fan of Nancy Travis but I have no idea what she looks like. She was the voice of Duckman's wife and sister-in-law on that old animated TV show.

I'm Full of Soup said...

This a good topic Trooper. I would add the glasses-wearing blonde DA from SVU - the one who went into the witness protection program posthumously (after she was shot and they made the bad guys think she had died).

And Reba McIntyre - she is put together.

Trooper York said...

Diane Farr filled out a lot since her first kid. Now she is having twins. I am looking forward to her new show after she drops the rug rats. She should be looking really good.

Trooper York said...

I love Reba. Any country music babe.

Except for the one that was banging Roger Clemins.

I have to draw the line somewhere.