Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This is getting boring!

I have been reading the political news and it is getting as boring as can be with the same old shit day after day. Now the discussion is over Obama treating terrorism as a police problem. I thought that was settled already. California is allowing gay marriage. Hey enough already, let them enjoy themselves. Sometimes when you stop paying attention to kids they stop bugging you. Let them do what they want to do. Just don't force any church to marry them if they don't want to and don't force restaurants or photographers to have to service these nupitials. If there is a big enough market for it, there will be plenty of places to choose from and to enjoy their celebrations. But enough of this bullshit.

I don't know what direction this blog is going to go. I don't want to be just a sports blog although I love sports and often talk about it. I am interested in politics but we seem to be going over the same ground over and over. Little announcements of what I am up to in my life are really only interesting to me. Maybe I should post some pictures of dogs urinating and cats in funny positions to drum up clicks. Ah, who gives a shit.

7 comments:

Trooper York said...

No one douche bag.

Trooper York said...

Hey I can be my own sock puppet. Cool.

blake said...

lol

Politics is a grind, isn't it? It's like history, only boring. You can't even talk about facts because there's someone gonna dispute it. (Like the wiseacres who point to the anthrax mailing as PROOF we've been attacked since 9/11.)

titusabsolutelyloves you said...

Troop, I asked about you on Althouse today and someone mentioned you now have your own blog which is good to see.

Have you left Althouse for good?

We miss you!!!

Go Celtics.

Wasn't Tiger amazing?

Trooper York said...

Thanks Titus. No I didn't leave but I did get a little cranky so I thought I would take a break for a little while. I like to have fun and I don't want to be mean. So I took a little break for a while. But stop by and comment because you are one of my favorite commenters on Althouse.

Your Celtics did great. Good show.

titusbeatLA said...

I understand what you are talking about Trooper.

I can get cranky on there too. I apologize about the Cindy Mccain/Michelle Obama back in forth. Who cares, really?

I try to bring levity to the place but I find myself jumping in once in awhile and getting mean which I don't like.

I would rather have fun-as you know my chakras can get out of balance quickly.

You are my favorite poster on there and your blog looks great.

Hugs,

Trooper York said...

Thanks Titus, you are always welcome in my house. I like to keep it fun and don't like it when I get pissed. What I usually do is leave because I don't like the way I act when I get pissed off. Your contributions are always fun and you are always welcome here. You can pinch off a loaf anytime without a care in the world. Peace.