Monday, June 16, 2008

How can I tell you that you suck without you getting pissed.

Reading some of my favorite bloggers and commenters lately, I am getting the feeling that I want to say: excuse me but you are a fucking idiot. But most of these guys are very touchy and aren't used to the Brooklyn way of doing things. Or least the way my friends and I operate. We diss each other and tell each other that we are morons or idiots about various topics.I can have a knock down drag out argument and feelings aren't hurt. I don't think I have that realtionship with a lot of these bloggers or commenters so I won't really say what I think. But I want to say for the few select people who are reading this crap, let loose with full barrels when you think I am full of shit. I promise I won't take offense.

No comments: