Saturday, June 21, 2008

Is that a tribble under your arms or you just happy to see me?

Paris Hilton: Corey, I need you.
Corey Haim(Paris Hiltons new butler); I'm yours.
Paris Hilton: Banish yourself with a torch, large sack and rubber soled shoes; meanwhile I need a furrier, oh, and I know just where to find him, a-ha ha. Since I can’t get the puppies I plan to grow out my cooch hair until it is long enough to make a coat. It will certainly be just as spotted with beauty marks.
Corey Haim: (under his breath) Herpes you mean you dumb twat.
Paris Hilton: What did you say you silly little boy. Do I have to send you back to Rehab?
Corey Haim: Oh no, no, no. But I think it will take a long time for you to grow enough cooch hair to make a coat. You aren’t hairy enough madam.
Paris Hilton: True. Get Sheryl Crow on the phone. We can use her hair. Especially the armpit hair, she’s been growing that for the last twenty years. That should be enough for a coat. Maybe even a rug.
(101 Spots on Her Cooch, or Herpes if you want to get Technical, 2008)

2 comments:

Meade said...

Popping popcorn and hoping when we come back after intermission Paris H. is shooting up anabolic steroid in order grow a beard of one's own.

blake said...

You know, Paris is rich enough and, eh, cultured enough to have a disease named after her.