Saturday, June 21, 2008

It is the time of Rupaul Part 2

Captains Log Star Date 1369.69

After the curious nuptials of Commander Sulu and Yeoman Titus we have to travel back to Vulcan because of the illness of Mr. Spock. He claims that it is the time of Rupaul when a Vulcan who is not betrothed begins to be thought of as some one who should bond in the most intimate ways with one of his male companions. I traveled down to the surface with Spock and Bones to see if I could help him.

Spock: Would you beam down to the planet's surface and stand with me? There is a brief ceremony.
James T. Kirk: Is it permitted?
Spock: It is my right. By tradition, the male is accompanied by his closest friends.
James T. Kirk: Thank you, Mr. Spock. I think?
Spock: I also request Dr. McCoy accompany me.
Leonard McCoy: I shall be honored, sir. It reminds me of camp.
(They beam down to the surface, and encounter a curious tableau. There are seventeen chorus boys dressed in codpieces holding what looks like giant Q-tips standing in a circle. Slowly they carry a diminutive woman on a sedan chair. They stop in front of them)
Spock: Captain, Doctor, let me introduce you to the councilor of Vulcan who is in charge of this ceremony. Her name is Liza.

1 comment:

blake said...

Heheheh.

You're a Trekkie, aren't you.