Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hey just because I'm an insane raddled harridan, that's no excuse for him not fucking me!

New York Post June26, 2008
Humiliated, shocked, mortified, betrayed, embarrassed, violated - those were the words Philip Smith used yesterday in an attempt to describe how it felt to see his wife mocking him about their sexless marriage on YouTube.
Or, as the 76-year-old self-made head of the Shubert Organization repeatedly called it, "TV Tube."
Speaking out for the first time since Tricia Walsh-Smith aired their dirty laundry for millions to see, Smith said her vicious online rant "hurt."
"I can't fully express myself. It was so embarrassing. People know more about us . . ." he said on the witness stand in Manhattan Supreme Court, fumbling as he searched for words.
"I'm basically a very private person. I've made an effort not to be exposed to the press," he said.
"I was humiliated. I was embarrassed. I was hurt. I felt violated in every sense of the word."
Smith was testifying in Manhattan Supreme Court, where he's trying to convince Justice Harold Beeler to grant him a divorce from his wife of nine years on the grounds that she was "cruel and inhuman" to him.
His strongest evidence is the four video rants his wife posted about him online, where she claims they never had sex, calls him "a mean, bad husband" and his daughter "evil."
"I never knew anything about YouTube until my secretary told me my wife had put up an article on YouTube," he testified. He said he couldn't believe his eyes.
"I was mortified and shocked. Here was my life being spread out on TV. If 100 people saw it, that's 100 more than I wanted to see it."
To date, almost 3.5 million people have seen it.


The Internets do expose you to a wider viewing audience. When you are telling jokes for your friends in the bar, only about 20 or 30 people will think you are a dick. But when you post on the Internets, a lot more people can find out that you are a moron.

How about this chick. I guess she thought it was a good strategy to advertise what a nut job she is and how she loved to humiliate her husband. Unless she gets a jury of real old school feminist hose bags, she is really out of luck.

5 comments:

reader_iam said...

Well, and now I read this post. What a complete, soulless loser. I can only hope that whoever she hopes to hook up with next is either internet-savvy or has a friend or family member who is, so that Mr. Potential Next Victim is aware of what a low, classless, privacy-violating bitch this broad is.

reader_iam said...

Now, THAT one I WON'T feel ashamed about.

Trooper York said...

You have to see the video on "You tube TV" it is crazy and low down.
The poor guy is so ashamed that he is afraid to show his face. It's crazy.

One of our best clients in the store is a divorce lawyer. And strangely enough we had a rash of women who are in the midst of marital problems. So I told her to give me a bunch of cards and I put it on the table next to the ones from Casa Rosa, the dry cleaners and the nail salon.

We are a full service boutique.

Meade said...

He was a fool to marry her and was ill-served by the lawyer who drew up his prenup who should have pointed out to him that he was a moron for wanting to marry someone who couldn't possibly care about him. Most men are fools when it comes to romantic love.

Trooper York said...

It's the Broadway thing man. He is a big shot in this company that stages plays on Broadway. The last time a guy like this made the news was the dude from the same company who had his wife stolen from him by Sienfeld no less. This bitch met Sienfeld at the gym and dumped her husband after she was married to him for about two weeks. These Broadway guys always have bad luck. Look at poor Matthew Broderick married to Man of Whore.

The only one who did it right was Tony Randall. He waited till he was seventy before he got married, knocked her up, and then dropped dead. Good planning.