Saturday, June 21, 2008

I want my babies!!!

MSN Entertainment News:
Was Paris Hilton thwarted in her attempt to move a step closer to Cruella de Vil territory? The New York Post claims the short-attention-span starlet popped into the Puppy Store in Los Angeles last weekend and tried to buy a Yorkie. Seems she was heading to a photo shoot and "wanted a puppy in the picture with her so it would look cuter," says a spy. But the paper says a store staffer refused to hand over the fluffy tail-wagger after labeling it "an impulse buy," prompting Paris, who in February admitted to Ellen DeGeneres that she has 17 dogs, to go "ballistic." She supposedly screamed, 'I love my puppies! I want my baby!'" to which the terrified Yorkie responded, "Lady, keep your mits and those Huggies away from me." Hilton's rep, however, insists the story is so much hooey, telling "Access Hollywood" that she only "walked by and looked" at the doggies in the window while checking out boyfriend Benji Madden's nearby DCMA Collective clothing store. Besides, adds the flack, Paris has a Yorkie and "doesn't need more," to which the Yorkies of the world say, "Phew!"

Paris: When can the puppies leave their mother? Two weeks? Three weeks?
Clerk: Never.
Paris: What?
Clerk: W-W-We're n-not s-selling t-the puppies. N-N-Not a sing... a single one. Do you understand?
Paris: Nicole, is he serious? I really don't know what this is all about. Do you want to see my cootch?
Nicole: Well, Paris, he seems...like he's already seen it like everybody else that has a computer you dimwitted slut.
Paris: Surely he must be joking! Or gay!
Clerk: No, no, no. I-I-I mean it. You're-You're not getting one. N-N-Not one. And that's... that's final!
Paris: Why, you horrid man! You... you... all right, keep the little beasts for all I care.
[she rips up the cheque]
Paris: Do as you like with them. Drown them.Take them to live in the Valley.
[she walks up to Nicole]
Paris: But I warn you, Nicole, we're through. I'm through with all of you! I'll get even. Just wait. You'll be sorry! You fools! You... you IDIOTS!
(101 Spots on Her Cooch, or Herpes if you want to get Technical, 2008)

2 comments:

Meade said...

Now that's a sports movie!

blake said...

You may have identified a new profitable area for Paris to mine.