Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Help-ski


When things seem to good to be true....they are too good to be true.

After working for a week our Russki maid had a problem. Now she has been doing a super job. Washing. Cleaning. Dusting. Even working in the store steaming and straightening the clothing on the racks. Everything seemed to be fine. Then the wife got a text.

"I am so sorry Missus but I hurt my toothski and broke my braces and must go to oral sturgeon." I think she means surgeon but whatever. So she couldn't come in to work for the rest of the week. So guess who is washing dishes and vacuuming and what not.

That's rightski.

Natasha gave me the finger.

7 comments:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Well at least you do not have Jeremy Piven at your house.

The Dude said...

How caviar!

windbag said...

In Russia, dishes wash self, comrade.

chickelit said...

You should hire a Hungarian like Eva Gabor for the dishes--plus "New York is where she'd rather be..."

ricpic said...

Your mistake was not applying the whip in the first week. Had you done that she would be at your feet begging to stay on and grateful to you for duct-taping her teeth in place.

Of course, on the other hand you might be sharing a future cell with my friend.

Trooper York said...

But I thought Russians were supposed to have metal teeth?

Anonymous said...

German, putzfrau. Once you have a German ( cleaning lady) you'll never go back.