Tuesday, December 20, 2011

One Adam 12.....See the Fran about the Scram.

"Excuse me sir do you have any identification?"
"What you don't know who I am?"
"I am afraid not. Dispatch told me to see Fran about a Scam. Are you Fran?"
"Well I ain't fuckin Kuckla or Ollie. Jeez don't you know football out here in LA. I am the quarterback of the New York Football Giants. Everybody knows me. Fran the Scram."
"Sorry. I only follow the Packers. All the gay guys do out here.....errr I mean they are the classic franchise after all. Plus Dixie Walker once gave Chuck Taylor a rusty Trombone after he was in the hospital after the Rams game. I don't follow football really."
"Jeez LA sucks. You know if you guys keep this up you will lose your team and will never have NFL football again."
"Well I don't really care. Now bend over. I have to frisk you."

5 comments:

ndspinelli said...

By many accounts Fran was a racist.

Trooper York said...

Well I heard Spider Lockhart got a litlle frisky in the shower one day and got a little crazy about it.

Trooper York said...

Plus Homer Jones dropped every pass that ever went his way.

ndspinelli said...

I loved Homer Jones. I was crushed as a kid when the fastest guy in football was photographed @ his locker smoking a fag.

chickelit said...

Reminds me of that "Munsters" episode when Crazylegs Hirsch met Herman.