Saturday, December 17, 2011

That one track runs right through my noggin!


A one track mind is a terrible thing to waste. I know some people get upset about something and then it is basicly all they want to talk about. Like Mick and the "natural born citizen" stuff or the Crack Emcee about cults or Titus about hogs. They see everything in realtion to these things and everything is about that or them.

I think it is better to take a more well rounded approach. You know well rounded. Like a big firm pair of ta-ta's. So you don't have bring everything back to your obsession. You don't have to make every comment or allusion or thought be about it. It is actually more effective if you drop it in now and then intead of doing it 24/7. When you do the same thing all the time people give you the side eye. They start to back away as though you are one of those crazy street corner preachers. You need to relax. Let it flow naturally. The time to discuss or mock or make jokes will come up organicly.

I just think a one track mind is a terrible thing to waste. Just sayn'

9 comments:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I can leave the cow and herd thing behind. But is it okay if I focus on my hair? Because you have to admit, my blond locks are gorgeous.

Okay, okay, I can let that go occasionally too.

Trooper York said...

Your hair is simply marvelous. Especially the way it falls in your eyes. It is very Veroncia Lakey. So to speak.

Anonymous said...

Trooper, don't tell me your falling for the old cow with the bad hair! Snap out of it, has EBLs moo seduced you? I'm tellin Lee Lee.

Anonymous said...

You're( Sixty).

sakredkow said...

S'truth

TTBurnett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TTBurnett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Check the VDH link Troop.

Also, Veronica Lake.

blake said...

Ah, poor Veronica.