Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Oh Lilly! You have my heart!




I was afraid to raise my eyelids, but looked out and saw perfectly under the lashes. The fair girl went on her knees, and bent over me, fairly gloating. There was a deliberate voluptuousness which was both thrilling and repulsive, and as she arched her neck she actually licked her lips like an animal, till I could see in the moonlight the moisture shining on the scarlet lips and on the red tongue as it lapped the white sharp teeth. Lower and lower went her head as the lips went below the range of my mouth and chin and seemed to fasten on my throat. I could feel the soft, shivering touch of the lips on the supersensitive skin of my throat, and the hard dents of two sharp teeth, just touching and pausing there. I closed my eyes in a languorous ecstacy and waited - waited with beating heart.

15 comments:

windbag said...

I wonder if a salmon has similar thoughts just before the bear devours it?

Michael Haz said...

Ixnay on the ittytays. Just put up another topic and let us riff.

Titus said...

I never knew Lilly has such amazing tits until all these postings.

Those things were amazing.

tits.

The Dude said...

So, the new big thing is artsy wit fartsy. Too obscure...

ndspinelli said...

I respectfully disagree w/ Michael Haz. More cowbell and more hooters.

blake said...

I like that bit of 'shop more than I should.

Roger J. said...

Windbag (and others)--if you havent seen the posters on despair.com, it is the perfect solution to all the taqky motivational posters put up in corporate offices--there is one particulary, a salmon swimming up stgream and a brown bear about to eat it--the caption: sometimes the journey of a thousand miles ends badly

they are wonderful if you hav e a cynical streak

Roger J. said...

agree with Nick re hooters--did I tell you about the worst rack I ever saw? It was WONDERFUL

Niok--since I am on the morning shift, missed the good news about your bride's checkup--great news--and Merry Christmas

ndspinelli said...

Thanks much RogerJ. I have a client that has several of those demotivation cynical posters. The 2 I remember are:

Government: If you think the problems we created are bad, wait until you see our solutions.

Committees: Just like teamwork but w/o the work.

Needless to say he and I are sympatico. I hired a couple retired State homicide investigators back in the 90's. The one guy in particular ALWAYS wanted to have meetings. I hate meetings.

dbp said...

My favorite demotovation poster said,
"There may be no such thing as a stupid question, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots."

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Here's a website.

chickelit said...

That photo was in last month's issue.

chickelit said...

The tag: I Hate Myself So Much I Am Such A Douche...

You could shorten that to "Say It Out Lout."

ndspinelli said...

EBL, You are a wealth of knowledge...double moo to you, cutey.

chickelit said...

@EBL: this one reminded me of an ambitious chinese chemist I met once who tried to replace me. He told me that the territory of China was shaped like a chicken and that it therefore had claim to be "whole" meaning that Korea was the wattle and Viet Nam was the feet and claws.

He was one scary dude who sopped up as much as he could and headed back.