Thursday, January 12, 2012

I heard the news today oh boy.....


So we got the word that they will issuing a press release in the next week so I can share all the details of what channel we will be on and the time and so forth.

What is weird is we have to clear all of our press with the people in charge of it at the network. I feel like Paris Hilton or something.

Anyway we got the word that we are in the promo commerical for the new season for the network. With all the big stars. Pretty cool for a show that hasn't been on the air yet. They must think we have something.

(More details soon)

6 comments:

Ron said...

You're not Paris Hilton, you're Cleveland Red Roof Inn!

And I mean that in a good way....

Michael Haz said...

Trooper...having seen your photo there's no way you feel like Paris Hilton.

The Dude said...

Cleveland steamer, maybe...

AllenS said...

I sure hope that some episodes are NSFW. Because that would be really cool. Unless it's your Paris Hilton vision, then it will be like ick.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

You will be awesome. Congratulations.

windbag said...

I feel like Paris Hilton...

I'm not sure I could type those words.

But seriously, congratulations!! This blog isn't considered "press" is it? I'm not sure it'd pass.