Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"We needed a Juan Carlos Haircut."


The wife loves the haircuts she gets from our friend Juan Carlos who has a salon down in Florida where our daughter lives. So whenever we go down there we rush there to get a haircut. The whole family goes.

She really wanted him to cut her hair for the shoot. When he heard we were ready to shoot he flew up on his own dime to cut our hair. It didn't cost us anything. He is just getting credit in the show.

It seems like you get a lot of free stuff when you have a reality show. I mean look at the kids on "Jersey Shore." You all know what they got for free.

Herpes.

4 comments:

windbag said...

This is going to be a new series, "Tails from the Casting Couch," right?

Trooper York said...

Yeah like my wife is gonna go for that.

I am lucky if I get to sit on the couch the way she has me running around.

windbag said...

So, you're assuming the role of the Help-ski in this gig?

The Dude said...

It's good to be King.