Saturday, January 28, 2012

Marilyn's Diary


My Uncle Herman was the kindest and gentlest man I ever knew. But he was kind of kinky. I mean I loved the stuff we used to do. How we would do each other's hair in the bath. How he would take his big meaty tongue and run it up and down my puss.....err we had a lot of fun.

But Uncle Herman made some strange friends. One summer we went to Jellystone Park and Uncle Herman struck up a friendship with this scummy little bear. The called him Brother Bear. I think it was because he was a black bear and they didn't want to be called Negro Bears anymore.

Anyway Uncle Herman and Brother Bear used to go out working in the woods. Uncle Herman would walk around pretending he was a monster and scare the campers who would run away. Then that little pervert Eddie and Brother Bear would go through the campsite and take the food and stuff. Of course Eddie would only steal the ladies panties. Especially the dirty ones. It was good clean dirty fun. Uncle Herman liked doing something with the guys. It was their special time together.

Brother Bear came to visit us once. I think he was on the run from something. He never went out in the daylight. Which wasn't unusual for our house. I mean Grandpa and Aunt Lily were vampires after all. But Brother Bear seemed very sneaky. And I didn't like the way he looked at me. But I wasn't too worried.

He hated blonds.

11 comments:

chickelit said...

Ursine things, but I've seen things too.

ndspinelli said...

I enjoy these diaries but they're even better when there's a photo of Marilyn.

Anonymous said...

When I'm reding the Berenstain Bears books to my little granddaughter, I will never see Brother Bear in the same light again, little weirdo.

MamaM said...

Well, here's the poor brother's problem...Only in places that have a low human population or an enlightened public have black bears been able to cope successfully with humans.

Brother Bear might be shy about some things, but those know say they've seen him run with amazing speed, resembling a big hog as it noisily left the thicket.

chickelit said...

A big hog in a thicket is called a Wildschwein in German.

Sorry to boar you with minutia.

Anonymous said...

Spanferkel, that's what we're having for my daughter's wedding banquet, those who don't eat pork will get Wienerschnitzel.

chickelit said...

Spanferkel sound delish, Allie. Will it be spit-roasted outdoors?

Anonymous said...

Yes it will! Local Madison caterer.

MamaM said...

Is a hog is the bush worth two in the hand?

blake said...

Marilin was pretty laid back.

chickelit said...

Is a hog is the bush worth two in the hand?

Confuscious say: "Best advice, come in handy"