Friday, January 13, 2012

Nd Spinelli will be at the game!


He is just getting his outfit ready.

He keeps telling me he will be there with Ray Handley the former Giants coach. As if that will bother me. Listen people can go wrong after their time with the team. LT could be out hiring child prostitues. Allie Sherman could run OTB into the ground. Tom Landry could become coach of the fuckin' Cowboys. Once you leave the Giants you're life can only go downhill.

I mean look at Handley. Yes he likes to wear women's clothes. That's fine. Who I am I to critizie him? But he did something much worse than that.

He went to law school. He became a lawyer.There is nothing worse than that!

10 comments:

Titus said...

Did Ray Handley really wear women's clothes?

tits.

Trooper York said...

That's the rumor.

But you and Nd know a lot more about that lifestyle than I do so I will leave it to youse guys.

I only help women pick out their clothes. Just sayn'

Oh. And not that there's anything wrong with that.

Titus said...

My lifestyle is not wearing women's clothes.

Most real trannys' are straight.

And I don't have anything in common with the gay drags.

I am butch bitch.

The Dude said...

Sure you are.

But back to the main point - did Ray shop at your store?

Trooper York said...

No he did not. I did not open until 2007 and he was long gone from New York.

Titus said...

I just watched Joe Zee, what a Queen.

Titus said...

I am totally Troop.

I also watched Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys.

God Awful.

Reality TV has made fags normal.

ndspinelli said...

Good ball bust, Trooper. The over/under on the number of these assholes Fox will display on camera is 12. But, having been @ my share of games like this I can tell you there will literally be @ least 100.

At least a person of this body type has some protection. It's the skinny assholes that are mind boggling.

ndspinelli said...

I didn't know about Allie Sherman and OTB, I need to read up on that. I think I told you, my old man would take me to Giants preseason @ Fairfield University when I was a kid. Saw Allie, YA, Tucker F, Robustelli, etc. I was a huge fan, my old man even a bigger fan. My old man was a Yanks and Giants diehard.

windbag said...

Woman came into the restaurant today. She was wearing a Packers jacket. I said to my manager, "Look at that. People have their priorities all screwed up. Here she is, spending money on eating out, when she doesn't have enough money to buy a decent jacket."