Saturday, January 21, 2012

Marilyn's Diary

It was tough to sit at dinner with the family at the Munster mansion. Nobody suspected that Uncle Herman and I were lovers. So I would reach out and innocently touch him and my Aunt Lily and Grandpa would think nothing of it. Of course Grandpa would always be grunting and looking at the Abercrombie and Fitch catalog and he never had much to say. Aunt Lily would concentrate on getting sauced. Only Uncle Herman would pay attention to me.

He would look at me over his coffee cup with a twinkle in his eye. He would smile and take his monster tongue and lick his eyebrow. But he eventually came up with something that was really wild.

You see more then most men Uncle Herman was more than the sum of his parts. Since most of his parts were sewn on to him. He was made up of many corpses that were reanimated so he could detach pieces of himself and add better ones. You know like Beyonce's weave. So one night before dinner he called me over to the living room. He had detached something very dear to the both of us. His penis. He took it and reached under my dress and pushed it up into my vag.....errr...lets just say I had a great dinner that night squirming and sweating at the table.

Aunt Lily asked me what was wrong.

I told her it was the food. I didn't care for Franks and Beans.

Especially when she cuts up the wieners.

No comments: